IPM Approach to Mosquito Control
This content is for authorized members only
Please click on the link to the right to login to your account or purchase this course.
IPM Approach To Mosquito Control
Welcome to this CEU on IPM Approach To Mosquito Control. The purpose of this recertification CEU is to be used as an essential information source for the implementation of a mosquito pest management program. As such, all pest management plans or activities must be formulated within the management zone framework where it will be applied. Special attention must be given to endangered and threatened species, cultural and natural resources, and human safety and health, including the specific demands of individual parks. Go ahead and get started!
The following is a list of the key points to be discussed within this course.
- Identify and explain the differences among the three main categories of pest mosquitoes.
- Mention and explain the medical relevance.
- Explain the types and importance of both counting and sampling the mosquito population.
- Describe non-chemical mosquito control measures.
- Describe chemical mosquito control measures.
Mississippi Approved Courses
Welcome to this CEU on IPM approach to mosquito control. My name is Tyler Pettis, director of training at Online Pest Control Courses. As you make your way through the course, be sure to take notes on each section, as there will be a comprehensive exam at the end. Good Luck!
Tyler Pettis - Director of Training
CEU Pricing: $15.00 Each
Certified Applicator CEU Requirements
Mississippi Private Applicators
- Certification is valid for 5 years and must retest before certification is reissued.
Mississippi Commercial Applicators
- Certification is valid for 3 years. Applicators must attend a recertification training course during the last 12 months prior to the expiration of their certification, or they must retest.
- Purchase our Recertification Training Bundle Today!
OnlinePestControlCourses.com is proud to work with the United States Department of Agriculture, Mississippi Department of Agriculture, the Environmental Protection Agency and the State of Mississippi to provide APPROVED RECERTIFICATION COURSES for applicators.